Sunday, July 28, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 24

 

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 24

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



Nkem swelled with pride when the locals referred to him as Prince.

"Where is Daddy?" Nkem yelled, thrilled about his first visit to the village.

Nze Okoro was delighted to welcome his grandson Nkem, the one destined to succeed him after his reign.

"Come here, my grandson," he said joyfully. "It's wonderful to have you and your mother visit. You've grown so much."

"Are you my grandpa? But Mom said we were going to see my dad in the village. She didn't tell me the truth," Nkem complained, his face twisted in a frown.

"My friends mock me for not having a father," Nkem admitted, tears streaming down his face.

Mma's mother pulled her aside for a private conversation. "Why haven’t you told him the truth about his father? He's such a smart boy," she inquired.

"He's too young to understand; that's why I've kept it from him," Mma defended her decision.

"Did you register his school forms under my husband's name?" asked Mma's mother.

"Yes, but a few months ago I saw Nkem's father working as a gateman at my friend's place. I was too upset to speak to him about our son; he took advantage of me," Mma revealed.

Little did Mma and her mother know, Nkem had eavesdropped on their conversation.

What was meant to be a happy reunion for Nze Okoro's family became overshadowed by Nkem's insistent demands to meet his biological father.

"What shall we do about this situation?" Nze Okoro pondered aloud.

"There’s no need for concern. I'll take him to see his father first thing tomorrow morning. I don’t know why he's dredging up my past," Mma responded, clearly frustrated.

"I'll take you to meet your biological father tomorrow. We'll be heading back to the city early in the morning," Mma assured Nkem.

Nkem's mood instantly brightened at the news.

READ NEXT EPISODE



1 comment:

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...