Friday, July 12, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 14

 THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 14

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



"Thank you so much, Eriana, for rescuing me during my difficult times. You truly are a real friend," Mma expressed.

"That's what friends are for, helping each other out. You've been a great help to me and our friend Adaora as well. I’ll always remember the strong bond we've forged since we were children," replied Eriana.

"My friend, I've been meaning to mention that you still have the opportunity to achieve your academic aspirations. With finances looking up now, enrolling in a part-time program alongside your business could be feasible, especially since you have sales assistants," Eriana suggested.

Eriana then inquired, "Speaking of which, what about that friend who brightened your day over the phone the last time I visited?"

"It’s nothing too serious, as I’ve already mentioned. Although he brings me joy, I’m hesitant because I don’t wish to repeat the mistakes I made at a younger age," Mma responded.

While they were conversing, a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Let me see who it is," said Eriana.

Upon opening the door, she was met with the sight of Ejike, her husband's best friend.

"Is your husband home? I've been trying to reach him but his phone is switched off. We have new business to discuss," Ejike stated.

"Please, come in," Eriana welcomed him.

Mma and Ejike were both taken aback by their unexpected encounter, with Mma feeling particularly nervous upon seeing Ejike.

"Do you two know each other?"

"Yes, she’s a friend of mine," Ejike replied. "He's the friend we were just talking about," added Mma.

Ejike, curious, asked, "What were you discussing about me before I arrived?"

"Never mind," Mma replied dismissively.

"What can I offer you?" Eriana asked. "I'm good, thanks," Ejike responded.

"In that case, I'll leave you two to talk," she said, then went upstairs.

Mma, curious, asked, "What brings you here? Have you been following me?"

"Not exactly, I was just following my heart, and it led me here, I guess," Ejike replied with a smile.

READ EPISODE 15


3 comments:

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...