Saturday, July 13, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 15 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 15

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



"Can we go on a date?" Ejike asked.

Mma, in response, said, "Well, I will think about it."

"When was the last time you heard from Nkem (your son)?" Ejike inquired.

"I called him this morning to check on him. He'll be returning from his holiday, but I need to pick him up before the weekend since he isn't aware that I've moved to a new apartment. I didn't bother telling him at the time," Mma replied.

"I would like to take my leave. Let me inform my friend Eriana before going," Mma said.

Mma went upstairs and informed Eriana.

"Can I drop you off?" Ejike offered.

"Thanks for your kind gesture, but I came with my car," Mma replied.

"You mean the red car?" Ejike asked curiously.

"Yes," Mma replied.

"Wow, that's good. Everything happened so fast, and you didn't even call to celebrate with you," Ejike said.

"In that case, I'll be your driver. If I drop you off with your car, I will return with a taxi and pick up my own car," Ejike added.

"Don't bother yourself," Mma replied as she took her leave.

Some days later, Adaora visited her two best friends, Eriana and Mma, to invite them to her Traditional Marriage and White Wedding.

"Mma, I would like you to be my chief bridesmaid. We'll be traveling to our village for the preparation of my Traditional Marriage," Adaora said.

"No problem, extend my regards to my parents. I have really missed them, though they seem to have forgotten about me. I wish they are fine," Mma replied.

"I will give you something to give to my parents. If they accept gifts from me, then I will know they have forgiven my past," Mma added.

"How about your friend?" Adaora asked.

"You mean Ejike?" Mma replied.

"Wait, his name is Ejike? The best friend of Eriana's husband?" Adaora asked curiously.

"Yes, so you know him too. He asked me out on a date," Mma replied.

"What did you tell him?" Adaora inquired.

"I told him I will think about it," Mma replied.

"Ejike is a nice guy. There's nothing to think about; just go on a date with him," Adaora advised.

"Take good care of yourself, Mma, and you too, Adaora," they both said in farewell.

3 comments:

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...