Wednesday, July 17, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 17

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 17

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley


Adaora reached out to Mma over the phone.

"Mma, I have some news for you," Adaora announced on the call.

"So much has unfolded in the village. Unfortunately, the King has passed away; your Uncle, who was the Eze Igwe III of the Amazu Accent Kingdom, has been laid to rest," shared Adaora further.

Mma was overwhelmed with shock and began to weep uncontrollably.

"Please, Mma, try to compose yourself. The news of the King's demise wasn't the sole reason for my call," Adaora attempted to soothe her.

"Your parents were overjoyed with the gifts you sent them. Moreover, your father is poised to be crowned the next King, becoming the Eze Igwe IV of the Amazu Accent Kingdom," she conveyed the uplifting news.

"Do you grasp the significance? You'll be Princess, and your mother will ascend to the status of Queen," Adaora continued, building on the joyous future awaiting Mma.

Yet, Mma remained distraught over the loss of the King.

"I regret mentioning the King's passing initially; you really must gather your strength," Adaora admitted remorsefully.

"I'll be returning to the city in a couple of days," she then informed Mma.

The very next morning, Mma made her journey back to the village to reunite with her parents.

Her parents welcomed her with immense joy, having not seen her for years.

"My child, your mother and I deeply regret the way we treated you during your time of need," Eze Okoro confessed.

"We were blinded by our desire to protect our standing within the church, not realizing it only exacerbated the issues," Eze Okoro continued, expressing his remorse.

"It's all in the past now, Dad. Those times were challenging, but I am thankful for where I stand today," Mma responded with grace.

"When you left, you were pregnant. What happened to the child?" inquired Mma's mother with concern.

"I didn't bring him with me. I was supposed to pick him up today, but I hurried back to the village after hearing the news from Adaora," Mma clarified.

"His name is Nkem; he's grown so much," she shared fondly.

"He's a boy? This is wonderful news! At least there is someone to continue your legacy after your reign," Mma's mother exclaimed with happiness.

"Mma, whose red car did you arrive in?" Eze Okoro asked with curiosity.

"The car is mine; thanks to my friend Eriana's help, I have now achieved considerable success in the city," Mma proudly explained.


READ: EPISODE 18


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...