Wednesday, July 24, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 20

 THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 20

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



"Mma, you are so beautiful," Ejike said, his voice dripping with romance.

"Thanks, but you've said that countless times," Mma responded with a smile lighting up her face.

While driving, Ejike couldn't help but continue showering Mma with his romantic words.

"Just your smile is enough to brighten my day, even when I'm feeling down," Ejike professed.

"You're flattering me again with your words, but please focus on the road," Mma replied, concern lacing her voice.

With a playful tone, Ejike responded, "Your wish is my command, my princess," as a smile played on his lips.

Ejike then took her to one of the best restaurants, where Mma's beauty caused quite a stir, leading to some comical yet awkward situations among the other patrons. One girlfriend, unable to contain her jealousy, slapped her boyfriend and stormed out after catching him admiring Mma, exclaiming, "Can you believe this idiot? You're with me and still ogling another woman!" The tension prompted the other girlfriends to leave as well.

"Guys, we messed up, but honestly, this girl is stunning," one of the men commented, still in awe of Mma's beauty.

Mma and Ejike, oblivious to the commotion, enjoyed their time together, deep in conversation and fun.

"Thank you for going on this date with me," Ejike said, his appreciation evident.

"I caught you stealing my heart. Do you know why I didn't 'arrest' you?" Ejike playfully inquired.

"No, tell me why," Mma responded, intrigued.

"It's because I knew my heart would be safe with you," Ejike answered sincerely.

Taking out his smartphone, Ejike captured a picture of Mma.

"Why did you take a picture of me?" Mma asked, curiosity in her voice.

"So I can show our future children how beautiful their mother was when she was young," Ejike replied, a smile illuminating his face.

"You speak with such certainty. How sure are you?" Mma inquired.

"One hundred percent," Ejike replied fondly, his confidence unwavering.

The phone call that Mma received was from one of her salesgirls, informing her about the closing time and asking about taking Nkem along.

"Okay, I'm coming. Just give me a few minutes," Mma answered.

With hearts full of happiness, Ejike and Mma headed home, each lost in thoughts of the wonderful time they had shared together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...