Thursday, July 25, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 21

 THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 21

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



Right around8:00am, Ejike was alerted by some commotion, only to discover two women and their daughters loudly berating his gateman, accusing him of impregnating both young women.

"What's happening here?" Ejike demanded.

One of the mothers, seething with anger, exclaimed, "Can you believe this? Your despicable gateman impregnated my daughter."

"And my daughter as well," the second woman added with equal vehemence.

"Please, let's all stay calm. Yelling won't fix anything. I'm utterly disheartened by this," Ejike stated, visibly upset.

Facing the gateman, Ejike's frustration escalated.

"Have you been using my security post as a love nest, engaging in liaisons with young women in my absence?" he confronted.

The altercation lasted nearly an hour.

"I must ask you to return later; I'm already late for work," Ejike hurriedly said.

"Fine, but we're leaving our daughters here. It's his duty to accept responsibility for their pregnancies," the women declared.

"No, you will take your daughters back home. It's the gateman's place, not mine, to provide them a home," Ejike insisted as he departed for work.

Ejike later recounted the morning's chaos over a phone call, saying, "You wouldn't believe the commotion at my house this morning before I left for work."

"What happened?" asked his friend.

"My gateman managed to impregnate two girls simultaneously. The noise from their mothers nearly brought down my house."

"Really? He impregnated two during these tough times? What are you planning to do?" his friend inquired over the phone.

"You know,15 years ago, my own gateman fled after a similar incident. A month later, a girl he impregnated came looking for him," his friend added.

Unbeknownst to Ejike, his friend was talking about Mma.

Upon returning home, Ejike found his gateman missing and the gate unattended. He was nowhere to be found, leaving Ejike with no choice but to enter and wait, though his gateman never returned.

READ EPISODE 22



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...