Friday, July 26, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 22

 THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 22

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



Mma and her son, Nkem, were making preparations for their journey to the village to attend her father's Coronation and Adaora's Traditional Marriage.

Mma: We will be traveling to the village tomorrow.

Nkem: Mom, do we have a village?

Mma: Yes, my son.

Nkem: Okay, Mom. So, I will see Dad when we travel to the village tomorrow?

Mma: Yes, but didn't I warn you never to bring it up again?

Nkem: I'm sorry, Mom.<

Gateman: Good afternoon, sir.

Ejike: Good afternoon, please open the gate for me.

Gateman: No, my Madam is not around.

Ejike: Open the gate, I will wait for her inside.

Gateman: No, sir. Just go, please.

While they exchanged words, Mma heard their voices and approached to investigate.

Mma: What is going on there?

Gateman: Nothing, madam.

Upon hearing Mma's voice, Ejike sounded his horn again and then alighted from his car.

"Why did you lie to me saying your madam isn't around?" questioned Ejike.

Mma and Ejike then proceeded inside to have a discussion.

READ EPISODE 23



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...