Tuesday, August 13, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 33

 

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 33

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



Long live the King! Mma's Uncle greeted his brother, the Eze Igwe III of Umuazu Accent Kingdom.

With the look on your face, I don't think all is well, the King replied.

The King ordered the guards to leave so they could have a private conversation.

It's about my wife, Mma's Uncle intended to confide in his brother.

What happened to your wife? Did she fall sick? The King asked, eager to understand the situation.

It would have been better if she were sick. The worst has happened to me, Mma's Uncle lamented.

He brought out his phone and showed it to the King. Upon seeing it, His Royal Highness shouted, "Abomination! Abomination!"

You mean you caught your wife naked with another man? the King asked, bewildered.

I did everything a good husband should, but what did I get in return? She didn't just cheat on me; she betrayed my love for her.

Igwe, I have lost everything: my car, my job, my house, and even my lifetime savings are gone because of the woman I married and cared for like any good husband should.

What am I living for? I am childless. Tell me, what exactly am I living for? I just feel like dying, Mma's Uncle cried bitterly.

Please don't say that. You are still young and can bounce back. Besides, you never mentioned to me that you had financial issues when you came for my coronation.

I have good news: Two oil companies are coming to our village. I wanted to send for you when we reached a final agreement with them. I suggest you stay back so you can represent me in our next meeting, the King said.

As for your wife, she will hear from Umuada when she is summoned, the King added.

READ EPISODE 34




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...