Friday, August 9, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 32

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 32

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



My daughter, you missed the directions to my house, Mma's Uncle reminded her.

But Uncle, I lived with you and your wife, so I know your house very well, Mma replied.

As I mentioned earlier, it's a long story. My wife and I have just moved to a smaller apartment. I used my house as collateral for the money I borrowed from the bank to invest in my wife's business, but she squandered all the funds. As I speak to you, I've lost my job. Things are very hard for me now, Mma's Uncle explained.

Okay, let me drop you off at your new apartment. I will come by next time to see if there's any way I can assist you, Mma replied.

Mma's Uncle had no idea that a bigger trouble awaited him at home.

Mma dropped her Uncle off and left with Ejike, who was riding behind her.

Upon entering the compound, he couldn't find the car he had left before traveling to the village. He went inside to find out from his wife. The wicked woman had no idea her husband had returned; it's just as well he hadn't called her before coming back.

Mma's Uncle caught his wife with another man in his matrimonial bed. He pulled out his phone, took pictures of both of them as evidence of what he saw, and left the house immediately without saying a word.

The wicked woman and her lover trembled in fear of the consequences for the abomination they had committed.

At the hospital, an unknown number sent Kunle's voice note to Adaora's father-in-law to be.

Are you saying Kunle set my son up just to ruin his marriage? I will ensure he rots in jail, roared Adaora's father-in-law to be in anger.

Adaora became increasingly frustrated as her fiancé remained in a coma for over five days.

READ NEXT EPISODE




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...