Thursday, August 8, 2024

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 31

 

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 31

Daily Life Experience

Written by:
Engineer Stanley



Upon realizing the extent of the havoc he had wreaked, Kunle retreated into hiding.

Ejike, along with Eriana's husband, was equally astounded; however, they maintained their composure, hopeful for the recovery of Adaora's fiancé.

Merely three days before the coronation, Mma's Uncle made the journey to the village on foot in an effort to economize, oblivious to his wife's malevolent schemes.

Unknown to him, his wife liquidated his car along with other prized possessions, intending to gift the proceeds to her clandestine lover.

The motivation behind her relentless financial demands from her husband was her secret lover.

Her husband, utterly unsuspecting, remained in the dark about her deceit, his affection for her blinding him to the truth.

Notwithstanding their25-year marriage yielding no offspring, he declined to marry another, steadfast in his loyalty despite their childlessness.

The coronation was a resounding success, witnessing Mma's Father being anointed as the Eze Igwe IV of the Amazu Accent Kingdom.

The ceremony was graced by fifteen kings, each bringing along princes who quickly displayed an interest in marrying Princess Mma.

A few days post-coronation, as Princess Mma and her son Prince Nkem were making plans to depart for the city, her parents persuaded them to remain a while longer due to the influx of suitors vying for Mma's hand, among them Ejike, who, despite his visit, had yet to declare his intentions.

Prince Nkem, hoping to extend their stay, pointed out, "Mom, let's linger a bit; my school hasn't resumed yet."

Exasperated, she retorted, "Would you kindly remain silent if you’ve nothing of substance to say? I have my affairs in the city, plus we've already overstayed our welcome, lingering over two weeks in the village."

Conceding, Princess Mma decided, "Fine, you can remain here; I'll return for you once your school reopens."

Upon spotting Mma’s Uncle at the village parking area, preparing for his travel back to the city, Princess Mma and Ejike approached to extend their greetings.

"Good afternoon Uncle," Princess Mma offered warmly.

"Good afternoon, Princess Mma," he responded, his tone carrying a hint of remorse.

Princess Mma inquired, puzzled, "You returned for the coronation, yet I saw you not; we even passed by your residence."

Her Uncle, burdened with regret, confessed, "Indeed, my daughter, I came for the coronation. Yet, shame over how my wife and I have mistreated you prevented me from making myself known. Now, I'm engulfed by troubles. Please forgive me for backing my wife and neglecting your counsel," he pleaded for her forgiveness.

Princess Mma, with a heart of forgiveness, assured him, "It’s fine Uncle, I have forgiven you."

In an effort to switch topics, she introduced, "Please meet my friend Ejike. Ejike, this is my Uncle."

Noticing his absence of a vehicle, Princess Mma queried, "Uncle, you didn't bring your car? What happened?"

He responded, "It’s a tale too long for now, my daughter."

Offering kindness, she suggested, "Come, join me in my car for a ride. As they headed to the city, they engaged in an extended discussion, with Ejike trailing behind in his vehicle."


READ EPISODE 32





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35

  THE STORY OF MMA EPISODE 35 Daily Life Experience Written by: Engineer Stanley My daughter, I sincerely apologize for my actions during ...